As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Seven Types of Products You Could Sell from Your Blog … Which One is Right For You?
The seven types of products I’m going to run through in this post are:
- Ebooks: these might be positioned as “guides” or even self-study courses. Essentially, they’re written downloadables, probably in .pdf, .mobi and/or .epub format.
- Printables: these are designed to be printed out. They might be planners, cheat sheets, party invites, worksheets—anything that someone might buy to print and (probably) fill in.
- Digital subscriptions: these are normally delivered by email, and are often relatively cheap compared with some other products (making them attractive to first-time buyers).
- Online courses: these could be text, audio and/or video, although video is increasingly becoming the “default” expectation.
- Membership of a private website or group: this might be a membership site you host yourself, or something as simple as a closed Facebook group.
- Software or a phone app: unless you’re a developer, this probably isn’t the product you’ll go for first. But it could be a very lucrative one to try later on.
- Physical products: these could be almost anything from books to t-shirts to one-off pieces of art. But unless you’ve already got a business selling them, they aren’t the best products to begin with.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.